Canoa, Cipresso, Fresh Harvest, others join the menu
HOLLYWOOD — The $1.5 billion expansion of Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Hollywood is one step closer to the Oct. 24, 2019 grand opening with the announcement that came Aug. 15 of new culinary experiences that will be part of the new experience.
Upon its completion, Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Hollywood will feature 19 dining options and 20 bars and lounges.
New restaurant offerings will include an Italian restaurant, an American live fire grill, a 24-hour deli/diner, a buffet with multiple live action stations, poolside dining with a tropical twist, an artisanal coffee shop and much more.
New culinary arrivals will include:
• Canoa – The new American wood fire grill restaurant will celebrate the culinary techniques of solid fuel grilling inspired by South Florida’s unique and bold flavors. Canoa’s open-kitchen concept will highlight live fire grilling of seafood, meats and fresh produce, while bartenders craft farm fresh-inspired cocktails and more than 100 wines.
• Cipresso – With a contemporary twist on Italian-American fare, Cipresso will still be rooted in tradition. The menu will feature creative interpretations of handmade pastas and pizzas, and composed specialty dishes. A mix of family-style banquettes and bar top seating creates a vibrant energy. Cipresso will highlight an extensive wine list with a focus on Italian varietals and other old world offerings, as well as a creative cocktail menu featuring the best Negroni in town.
• Fresh Harvest – This contemporary buffet will offer guests five themed dining genres and live action stations, including salad/soups/raw bar; pasta/pizza; dim sum/rice and noodles; rotisserie and grill; and decadent desserts. Each station will feature chefs cooking to order creating a vibrant and energetic display of culinary action.
• Rise Kitchen & Deli – Located at the base of the Guitar Hotel, the new 24-hour American diner/deli will boast incredible views with floor-to-ceiling glass windows overlooking the pool lagoon. Rise will offer all-day breakfast; salads; hearty burgers and sandwiches; and New York City-style deli offerings, as well as a unique juice bar.
• Constant Grind – The new artisanal shop will feature Lavazza coffee and specialize in varied brewing techniques such as nitro, cold drip and pour over. Led by Pastry Chef Ross Evans, the French-inspired, American bakery will highlight breads and pastries made in-house; a grab-and-go station of sandwiches, salads and other savory bites; decadent gelato display; and glass counters lining the shop with meticulously designed chocolates, cakes and sweets.
• Oculus Bar – Centrally located in the hotel lobby, the Oculus Bar will offer a unique take on the classic wine bar with a focus on craft beers, curated wines and signature cocktails, where aperitifs, after dinner drinks and vermouths take center stage.
• Daer Nightclub/Dayclub – The 44,000-square-foot, indoor-outdoor entertainment complex is set to debut Fall 2019, with three distinctive concepts – a day club, nightclub and rooftop bar – the venue is the second location and continuation of the DAER franchise.
A signature of Seminole Hard Rock, Council Oak Steaks & Seafood will return in a new location.
The menu will offer USDA prime cuts of beef, signature raw bar and seafood selections, and more.
Council Oak’s drink menu will feature an award-winning selection of more than 400 labels, along with well-known and approachable liquors, alongside an exclusive list of high-end spirits as part of the One Ounce Club.
Other additions include two poolside dining concepts – a refreshed Pool Bar & Grill and the new Beach Club Bar & Grill – offering classic favorites with a tropical twist on a mix of small and large shareable plates; and Entice, an ultra-lounge opening in the resort’s new Promenade.
Hard Rock Cafe led the way as the first renovated restaurant to open within the complex, featuring a new open-kitchen design, with contemporary menu additions of time-honored classics.
Guests can also experience the new Center Bar, where the drink menu celebrates Florida’s fresh produce with cocktails created with fresh juices and herbs.
In addition to a relocated food court, the refreshed L Bar and greatly expanded and redesigned Bōl restaurant, guests can indulge at the popular and innovative Kuro. Led by Creative Culinary Director Alex Becker, Kuro is the new-style Japanese concept spotlighting worldly dishes using both locally sourced and imported ingredients.